Pastor Dan Bodin
Pastor Bodin was born in Robbinsdale, MN on August 3, 1982.
- Did his vicarage in Peace Lutheran, Antigo, WI.
- Began serving as Associate Pastor here at SST on June 12, 2016.
- Graduated from Champlin Park High School in Brooklyn Park, MN in 2001.
- Attended St. Cloud State University in St. Cloud, MN.
- Graduated in May of 2008 with a BA, majoring in English (Rhetorical and Applied Writing) and minoring in Music.
- Attended Concordia Seminary in St. Louis, MO.
- Graduated in May of 2016 with a Master of Divinity.
- Married to wife, Trista, a stay-at-home mom and Jamberry Consultant.
- Has two young children, son Victor and daughter Grace.