Stephen Ministry is a Christian care giving ministry of trained lay ministers who have received 50 hours of intensive training in the skills of caring ministry through Stephen Series. It is a confidential ministry; those receiving care can be sure that their identity and what goes on in the caring relationship will remain private. Stephen Ministers are not counselors or therapists. Instead, they are caring Christian friends who can offer a listening ear to help others through tough times in life.
Do I Really Need Care?
- Am I confused about events in my life?
- Do I feel like I have lost control of my life and my problems?
- Do I doubt God's presence and love for me?
- Am I hurting?
- Do my job worries seem to great to handle? Are they getting me down?
- Am I feeling lonely?
- Have there been changes in my life that have caused adjustments in my lifestyle?
- Am I have difficulty making decisions and finding answers?
- Have I recently suffered a loss?
- Do I ever feel like I just want someone to listen?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions or have similar questions, a Stephen Minister in our congregation is waiting to help, please call the church at 651-429-4293.
If you are interested in taking the training or know someone who needs a Stephen Minister or would like more information, please contact us at 651-429-4293.